Technical Development Program
- Fulltime job
- Den Haag
- Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Quantitative Finance
Are you passionate about quantitative finance, risk management, capital management, banking or asset management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Technical Development Program for quantitative Young Professionals which will boost your expertise and skills.
Aegon’s Technical Development Program
What’s the program about? We promise you that as a young professional you will grow into a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- Training programs
- International short term assignments
- Professional accreditation such as CFA, FRM or actuarial accreditations
Finally the program is an excellent opportunity to network with peers and interact with senior management.
After graduating from the program, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
At the moment various interesting job opportunities for young professionals at Aegon are open and are part of the program:
- Junior Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Junior Credit Risk Manager
- Junior Actuaris
- Junior Quantitative Investment & Funding Specialist
- Junior Quantitative Analyst
- Junior Quantitative Derivatives & Hedging Specialist
- Junior Quantitative Financial Model Developer
- Junior Quantitative Financial Risk Manager
Qualified candidates finished a master degree in quantitative finance, econometrics, mathematics, physics (or related) and have a maximum of 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Extra curricular activities
- Minimum grade point average 3,4 (out of 4) or a 7,5 (out of 10)
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Technically strong in quantitative risk management
- Good modelling and programming skills
- Fluency in English and understanding of Dutch
What we offer
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
Are you interested in joining the TDP program at Aegon in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume, cover letter and your list of marks of exam report (bachelor and masters degree). We suggest to upload your list of marks together with your cover letter as the same document.
For more information about the program, you can contact Emily van der Werff (Talent Acquisition Manager ) at +31 6 83041623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.