WO Internship - Blockchain Program
- ING Bank
- Consultancy, Marketing, Research, Business Analytics
At ING, increasing the pace of innovation is a strategic priority of the Think Forward strategy. We need to get faster and better at innovating so we can stay abreast of the pace of change around us. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is one of the innovation enablers at ING and the DLT program encompasses all of our efforts to explore and unlock its business value. As such, the DLT program at ING is directly responsible for all DLT related initiatives at ING globally.
The DLT program is also responsible for identifying and piloting the most promising use cases. To do so, we constantly scope the environment for relevant opportunities, actively engage with and educate the organization about the technology’s potential as well as researching trends within the industry. This allows us to have a comprehensive approach in our delivery of business value.
We are looking for DLT Intern that will support the ING DLT Program. Your main tasks will include:
- Actively researching major industry developments and trends, both technological as well as business;
- Assisting with internal communication, by updating and aligning communication materials, in close collaboration with the relevant ING entities;
- Supporting the delivery of international educational initiatives by engaging with the host countries;
- Organizing online and on-site blockchain workshops and documenting the events;
We are looking for a master student who is highly motivated, innovation minded and has an affinity for blockchain. You will be working in a fast paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary. Excellent English language skills, both verbally and written are required, with interest in business development as a plus. Please be advised that research / master thesis is outside the scope of this internship.
You will be fully part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your internship. The starting date of the internship will be June 1. The duration of the internship comprises a minimum of 6 months.