Do you get high on data? Great we do too! The coming years we are facing hyper-growth in The Netherlands and the rest of Europe. Therefore, our BI team is expanding and we are looking for a Data Analyst who will work closely with our data ‘driven’ guru, Ruben Helsloot, to define and set up the foundation for BI at felyx.
We are a young and driven scale-up, that is making swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo with our innovative and sustainable tech platform. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators and engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Do you share our DNA: self-starting, open, social and driven? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
As we’re expanding in the rest of Europe our data is growing exponentially. In this role as Data Analyst you will work directly with the CFO and COO providing the business with statistics and answers to complex questions. You’ll sharpen your skills and work alongside entrepreneurial talent. The goal is to help interpret and provide more insight derived from our data to create an optimized customer journey and product.
What you’ll be doing
This entails a combination of developing an internal analytics platform as well as providing ad-hoc insight to business questions. Of course, the number one priority is for the analyses to be correct. But when it comes to developing the analytics platform, important factors are user experience, performance and scalability. To sum it up:
- Develop our internal analytics tools in PostgreSQL, Python and AngularJS
- Implement data visualization using d3.js
- Brainstorm about product design and UX
- Meet with internal stakeholders and translate their questions into clearly defined issues and provide clear cut insights
- Contribute to making felyx increasingly data-driven
But, not important to forget, is that we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role as we are continually growing in our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We truly get excited if you
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset (creative problem solver, dedicated, motivated, self-starter)
- Possess strong researching and data analysis skills. You enjoy working with data!
- Are experienced in Python, SQL and R
- See yourself as a flexible person in terms of getting the job done while becoming the leading global platform
- Have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
Bonus points if you
- Are excited about operating an urban mobility service
- Have experience in front-end development, product design and UX
- Have a degree in Econometrics or Computer/Data Science (hbo/wo)
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the business with a high degree of independence, will give you the opportunity to develop yourself rapidly. Maybe also nice to know: we have a very strong, family-like team and great central location on the Herengracht!
Contact Colette van der Velden